I havent got the go ahead for practice to begin so I’m waiting on that final say from the Boys and Girls club as soon as they say its OK we will resume practice. I’m trying to come up with a few different practice scenarios if we can get started but have to practice the 6 foot requirement. Hope everyone is doing well and anxious about getting back to work like I am. I will be asking parents to get involved so all kids stay safe I will let everyone know what’s needed in that process. Thanks guys just wanted to check in and give info have any questions or concerns call me or texts I’m always available. See you soon